Lower Elkton and Austin-Croney-Harlow Cemetery

Stories & Photos: 
Javascript is required to view this map.

Lower Elkton was settled in 1808, where Richland Creek empties into the Elk River. Because of frequent flooding conditions, the town was relocated in 1813, three miles up river to the present day Elkton.

The Austin-Croney-Harlow Cemetery, one of the oldest in Giles County, is located in Lower Elkton. Many of the town's first settlers are buried here.

on to Elkton School >>

Address:
Lower Elkton, Elkton, TN, 38455, United States
Open a larger map:
Open in new window
Driving Directions:
Driving Directions